Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Broken comb


Tantrum. Nadia had tantrum today.. wow..!!! I think because she was so sleepy.. she still have jetlag, and after school, when mommy picked her us, she just had the melt down in the car, with no reason... rightaway after we arrived home, mom put her in bed, she slept like in 10 second. She slept so much for a nap time, 4 hours!!!!!
She woke up so happily, her hair was a mess, so after potty time, we played in mommy's room, while mommy comb her messy hair, then she found something on the chaise we sat. She asked : "Mommy, whazzat ? (what's that ?" I looked at it, it was a small pin, pinkish color.. and I had no idea what was that. So I said to her :"I don't know, Nadia.. it's trash"
So I played with her, then hold the her comb again, while I am playing with her. So sudden she said : " Mommy, put it back!!" She was still holding that pink pin, pointed it on the comb I was holding... I started to realize that that pin was belong to the comb,. the comb's tooth.... So I showed her that part was really belonged to the comb, then she said : "It's broken, Mommy". I said :"Yes, Nadia, it's broken"
I was so surprised how she could connect little thing like that.. and know which of which belongs to each other.
I noticed that when we played alphabet puzzle, she could put the pieces in the place, just comparing the shape of the alphabet, but not something like this. She was not even 2 yet.
I know all moms think that their child is smart.. but I think this is really something that I should put it in this blog and cherish it to be remembered in the future.

No comments: