Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Playdate with Mattheo and Luca

Nadia woke up this morning and said : " My mommy will get me soon!!!" I can hear it from the baby monitor. After drinking her milk, she told me, very gently, looking in my eyes and said : " Mommy, you are my best friend!!"
We went to Gallup Park this morning. It was so much fun, it seems that Mattheo fell in love with Nadia, he kept hugging Nadia, put his arm surround Nadia most of the time, touching and checking her with full affection. Nadia was not used to be treated like that by a real gentleman boy. At first she was a little bit scared, but then she kissed him back and said :"Thank you, Mattheo"
Of course, Nadia's best buddy, Luca asked Nadia to play with him most of the time, he would call her name to play with him. The 3 were so cute together.
It's easy to make toddler tired, I guess. Nadia fell asleep in the car on the way home. Yeah, I got a normal toddler again !! (She usually never sleep in the car, except on vacation).

No comments: