Monday, April 19, 2010

Proud Mommy

Nadia is a very sensitive, kind, and generous girl. She is the one who will come to her friends if they ever got sad at school. I got teacher's report on this.

This morning, she lost her 4th tooth, and she got $10, she said she would put it in the piggy bank for her project to pay tuition for guatemalan kids. This project is a non forgetful project, Nadia would rather put the money she got in this guatemalan piggy bank than her own piggy bank.

Since she started this awesome school with Aidan, it has been only 3 months, she has raised $30 from tooth fairy for her 3 lost teeth, and $15 from doing tasks around the house from me. All went to her fundraising project.

I am so proud of her, I am so proud of what she has become.

I love you so much, Nadia, please don't change. Keep up the great work

No comments: