Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Love you

Ammar has been coming home very late ... so most of the time, I fed the kids dinner and bath them then put them to bed.

Aidan had already taken a bath tonight, so since Nadia loves taking showers, all by herself, in Owan's room (my mother, actually it is the guest room's bath) so we didn't bother Aidan's sleep if we take showers in the kids bath, I asked Nadia to take showers there.

I helped her taking off her clothes.

Nadia : "Mommy, I love you so much.. this much (extent her arms sideways), and I love Daddy this much (not to much extent...).. 
Me : "Hm.... why is that ?"
Nadia : "Because Daddy is always busy and not taking care of me too much. You feed me, you bath me, you comb my hair, you put lotion on my body, and you dressed me up."
Me : "Oh, thank you, Nadia. Daddy is just so busy lately..."
Nadia : "I know.. I love Daddy THISSSSS much" (extending her arms so much).

after shower :
Nadia : "Mommy, look at me !!!"
Me : "yes, love ?... " (I look at her)
Nadia : "Look at my eyes, closely!"
Me : looking at her eyes, very very closely to her face
Nadia grabbed my face slowly and gave me a big kiss on the lips, and whisper : "I love you so much, Mommy"

Well... sometimes I want these mommy-daughter bonding are recorded on the photos or something, but having a husband is not too 'memory' kind of guy, he just not a technology geek, especially photos... cameras...
I always have to remind him to get the pictures of me and the kids, but then the moments are gone!!

Nadia, when you grow up, you won't see lots of pictures of me and you having fun.. just in our memories, okay ?

No comments: