Saturday, April 28, 2007

My own bed

At night, Nadia for some reasons doesn't want to go to bed. For the first time in her life, she went out of her bedroom by herself, checking on Aidan's room and saw me nursing Aidan, she told me she was thirsty. I asked her to go to my bedroom to see her daddy and have a drink. She came to her daddy. After I finished nursing and tuck Aidan to sleep, I checked on her. She was ready to bed (in our bed) with us. I slept next to her.
She doesn't usually want to sleep with us, she loves her bed so much. I sometimes miss cuddling with her in my own bed, Ammar has the same thought, too. So we agreed that she is sleeping with us tonight.
After 3 minutes lying down together.. she sat up, and she whispered to her daddy and said : "I want to sleep in my own bed, Daddy!" Ammar said : "Okay, let's go... oh.. you go yourself, you are a big girl"
Nadia : "No, you take me. I am scared"
Daddy : "Okay, I will come with you."
They left to Nadia's bedroom. I am laughing myself, thinking that I will never have my daughter sleep with us.... Lucky ? I guess. She is such an independent girl. At least, we won't have a problem which some kids keep coming to their parents bedroom and sleep with them all the time.

No comments: