Saturday, April 28, 2007

Work on the yard (again)

This morning, I helped Ammar sharpened the blades of the mower to be ready starting the job cutting the grass. I got used to drill so much that Ammar trusted me with those drills.
Terri, our neighbor, asked if he could get the old mulch we are getting rid off so he can put it on his new flower bed as the base. He came with his tractor to get the mulch from us.. Nadia got so excited to see Terri and the tractor. She came and chatted with him. It was a bit cool outside so Nadia wore the teddy bear outfit.. so Terri called her Grizzly Bear. She loved to be called Grizzly.
Nadia came back home telling my mother that the grizzly bear is hungry and thirsty. My mom made her good amount of Mac and Cheese, she finished it all in no time. The time that we got home from the yard work for lunch, she had already finished her lunch and she was so proud of it.
After lunch, we got a guest, Terri's wife, June came by to see Aidan. Terri told her how much Aidan looks so big now, so she came by to check on him. We sat down in the sun room, had a nice conversation. Nadia was busy serving us food... she was so cute.
After that we walked around the grass in our yard, and Nadia picked lots of weed's flowers, and she counted them and said to me : "Look, I got lots of flower for my wedding. I am going to get married with LUCA"
(Maria, if you read this, be careful.. my daughter had crushed on Luca...."

No comments: