Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday morning



Finally, Daddy doesn't have to go to work on the weekend. He sat down watching tv with me in his bed.

Nadia : "Daddy, do you want to go to my birthday party ?"
Daddy : "Nope.. do you want to go to MY birthday party ?"
Nadia : "No, Daddy, do YOU want to go to my birthday party ?"
Daddy : "No.. no.. no.. do YOU want to go to MY birthday party ?"
Nadia : "Daddy, you 'GHALIS' (in Arabic, means a big teaser/annoying).. do you want to go to my birthday party ?"
Ammar and Sari laughed so hard....

another quote from her :
"Mommy, Daddy, do you GUYS want to go to my birthday party ?"

Note : ever since she got her birthday party in last month, she always loves playing birthday party at her 'tree house' (her room) and kept asking us to go to her room, having a picnic.... and she always brings enough plate, ice cream, spoons, picnic tools for each of us.. depending of how many of us she plays with.

No comments: