Monday, June 05, 2006

Found this one

 
I got email from my cousin, Ima Abdulrahim who lives in England. Her father is my mom's famous cousin : Imaduddin Abdulrahim, he is pretty famous with his lectures, and he also one of the scientists in Indonesia. We grew up together, then we got separated because the whole family moved to the States for 5 years. Ima is the youngest of 3 girls, and she is the smartest, the funniest and the most independent one. She sent me the picture of us in 1976, they used to live in Bandung (4 hours drive away from Jakarta) and we live in Jakarta, the capital. It's our old house, located in Menteng, in Central Jakarta. We really had nice neigborhood which most of them are the embassies. Looking at the pictures, it remind me of my very happy child live my parents gave us.
On the first row (the kids), L-R Ima, Me, Saki (Ima's siter), Fina (my sister).
Back Row : Ima's mom, My mom, and my mom's best friend (forgot the name)
Now everyone is separated everywhere in the world, but we are still keeping in touch. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»