Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh stormy weather

We are having storm alert tonight in our area. The storms were so loud. Since morning she kept telling Mommy that 'her school bus" is scared of thunder... (it's her different way of telling her feeling now, if she is hungry, she would talk to school bus...."School bus, are you hungry ? Do you want to eat pineapple/chips/chocolate?" or "School bus, are you sleepy ? do you want your pillow ?" (these are her exact quote, with an excellent grammar and pronounciation)
Mom checked on Nadia, she was sound asleep. Mom feell so good that she won't be scared... Gosh.. the house is shaking!!!!
Hope it's over soon. They said it will be until midnight.
I am not used to have thunder as in Boston, there weren't many thunderstorm around.... tell me about Michigan, in the last year we have been living here, we had so far 5 thunderstorms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The storm was bad last night! Lightning struck very close to our house while I was putting groceries away. I swear I saw the lightning flash inside the cupboard (probably a reflection), and I had a tingling in my arms for an hour or so. Weird. I am more afraid than the kids!