Monday, June 26, 2006

A pull ups disaster







In the island, Nadia drank so much, her pull ups didn't hold all her peepee, so we ran out of pull ups, what a disaster, when we were waiting to get in the ferry again, Nadia told me "Mommy, I am peepee!!!" and I saw water running down her legs.... oh Gosh... that was the last pull ups we have. So I had to run with her to the restroom, took her pull ups out, and put Nadia without diaper on. Thanks God, since she stood up when she did it, her only one dry clothes were still good, her socks were wet, so she was without socks. In the boat, I asked one of the mother if she had extra diaper... that was my first time asking people for diaper, we usually the one who gives up some diapers for the needy moms, because I usually so over prepared in diapers and wipes, and changes. Thanks to Ammar that morning that he returned one pull ups back to me, he said :"it's too many... We had another accident before that, so in one of this picture, you can see we are trying to dry up Nadia's socks.
We had wonderful times, though, other than the pull ups disaster, we really had great times. We spent 2 hours riding on the bike, then we went on the horse carriage for the special request from Nadia, then we had really yummy mango and raspberry gelato and relaxing in front of Grand Hotel. Nadia had interest with the lock on the bike, she told me :"mommy, the bicycle got tangled!!!", and she would just run around following her daddy, and also play with some dogs....

So my suggestions with you all : Don't buy the pampers easy ups, it really doesn't hold the peepee. Buy the huggies pull ups, it holds peepee better. It's too bad because we really like pampers diapers over the huggies....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The generic Target store brand works pretty well too!