Saturday, June 03, 2006

Zhara, Nadia's cousin


My brother who lives in Indonesia, has been so busy with his business. He has not sent email to me for almost a year. The last time we saw his daughter, Zhara was about almost 2 years ago. She is 2 year older than Nadia, so she is about 4 years old. We still remember how she really got jealous when we visited my family in Jakarta with Nadia. Nadia was only 9 months old at that time. Because of the attention went to Nadia, she got jealous, so she wanted to be a baby again, sleeping in Nadia's crib. That was just so funny.
Yesterday, I got email from my brother, sending his little girl. Oh my, what a big girl she is now... she is so much prettier than I remember she was. Such a cutie pie.
We will make sure to show this picture to Nadia over and over, so Nadia will recognize her cousin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»